Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Women's Foundation Legends Award

I spent most of March working on this painting commission for the Women's Foundation. The painting is to honor Legends Award winner Representative Lois DeBerry. Here it is in my studio after a 5-hour painting session the night before we left for our trip to Spain.















Last night was the Legends Award Reception at the Peabody Hotel. Here is my painting all covered up for the unveiling.















This is Lois DeBerry's daughter Tish accepting the award on Representative DeBerrys behalf.















This is the program - that's me in the upper left!















Unveiled!















Here I am with Tish. So many people were taking so many pictures of us, I felt like I was on the red carpet.















Here I am with my date, Heather.

No comments: